- Multi-site Development
- Compliant CSS3
- PSD to WordPress Custom Theme
Nextpoint approached us to develop their new site with WordPress.
- Custom WordPress Site
- Custom Menu Design
- Print Ads
- Interactive Menu Board
- Strategic Consulting
Colonial Cafe began relaunching their brand with us, beginning with the design of the menu for all 7 locations. The idea was combining a modern contemporary design with a retro vintage ice cream parlor.
- Integrated eCommerce solution
- Options for item to be "Call Store" only for larger items
- Online Product Management
We created a eCommerce custom WordPress theme that allows the vistior to view Leisure World's product line and promote there current specials and promotions.
- Social integration to drive traffic from Facebook and Twitter to the website
- BPDS Created Custom Bio Plugin
- A Local Instagram Geo-Located Tool located at http://instamapper.435digital.com/
- Custom Events Management Plugin
- WordPress MU Multi-site for multiple cities
- Custom Blog Design with integrated Twitter feeds for every author
We helped launch 435 Digital as a new company within the Tribune to create a brand to offer managed social media services, custom web design and search optimization solutions for business of all sizes. We developed their site to allow for easy interaction form the blog and to build lead generation efforts.
Direct Line Cruises
- Fully custom backend admin
- Integrated and customizable deck plan layouts for each ship
- Ability to pull reviews and cruise ship information from 3rd party Caspio service
- Relational database development for each departure port, cruise ship and destination to be able to use each others data in booking a cruise
Direct Line Cruises is the official agency of the cruise industry. Previously the site was HTML only with hundreds of pages. We created a full custom front end & backend solution for the client to manage his content, sales and seo all in one place.