Blueprint Design Studio seeks passionate Creative Graphic / User Interface Designer
We are looking for a forward-thinking Creative Graphics / User Interface designer with amazing sense & skill in the visual arts & experience. Key skills in web design, web layout, UX, UI, Branding, and of course crazy Photoshop chops is a must. Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, HTML/CSS, and jQuery is a definite plus.
We pride ourselves on:
- Integrating the design and development process to create high quality web sites and applications
- Adhering to industry best practices in all areas of the design process
- Open, honest and direct communication with everyone to create a productive and fun work environment
- Shipping Concepts and Projects early and often
- Exceeding Client Expectations at every turn
- Under Promising and Over Delivering
- Customer Service Excellence
- Hiring the Best and Brightest and helping them become the kind of Creatives they want to be
- Our Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Integrity and Caring about our Craft
We need you to…
- Have key knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator to build amazing PSDs that are ready for HTML/CSS.
- A passion for designing and building scalable and beautiful consumer-facing web design and applications.
- An ability to take initiative and bring to the table new and exciting design concepts and ideas.
- Have links to your portfolios with emphasis on experience that demonstrates your expertise in design of websites, landing pages, banners, social media and emails.
- Want to learn, push yourself, and make the design and the web a better place.
- Be comfortable working within a team environment.
- Juggle multiple projects, be self-directed, and be able to shift priorities on a dime.
- Hungry for new challenges, large and small.
Education is not as important to us as real world experience. Show us what you’ve worked on, why you’re passionate about it, and how you pulled it off. We believe in the power of coworking and find it most productive if everyone is working in the Chicago office with the rest of the team. However, if you’re a perfect fit for our culture, and your skills are above reproach, we will consider applicants who don’t live in the city and will do our best to accommodate your needs.
If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, fill out the form below. We look forward to getting to know you.